Sunday 13 April 2008

Fab Day @ Ally Pally

I am totally exhausted but I have had a fab day at Ally Pally. I took my birthday money and intended to spend it and I did although I am pleased to say I have change which means online stash shopping !!!!!

Right here is what I brought



  • Bo Bunny Papers

  • Bo Bunny Love Kit (Lush - Cant wait to complete this)

  • Doodle Bug Papers

  • Penny Black Stickers

  • 20 Sheets of Bazzill

  • Brayer Roller

  • Cupcake Paper Pack

  • 2 reels of Grosgrain Ribbon

  • Glossy Accents

  • 6 Tubes of Glitter

  • Glamour Dust

  • Paint Tin for altering

  • 2 x Embossing Paste

  • Sugar Coating Glitter

  • 3 x Little Claire Stamps

  • Staz on Ink Pad

  • Staz on Cleaner

  • Penny Black Stamps

  • More Clear Stamps

  • 3 Reels of ribbon

  • 2 x glue pens and finally

  • 6 scoops of fine glitter.

Sucessful day shopping !!!!


And to make the day extra special I meet one of my team mates from UKS, Rachael. It was lovely to meet her and she is just as lovely in real life as she is on the team thread. Just need to meet the rest of my team mates now.


Oh yeah, showed DH my stash and he said "blimey, it dont mean that much to me" !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Claire aka Feline said...

OK, gone a nice shade of green now...get the kettle on girl I'm on my way lol xxx

Claire aka Feline said...

OK, gone a nice shade of green now...get the kettle on girl I'm on my way lol xxx