Friday 15 February 2008

OMG, Look at me...........I have a Blog


Well, look at me I have my own blog.

What I am I going to use my blog for? This is going to be your insight into my life!!! I am going to share with you my many passions which include cardmaking, scrapbooking, etching glass and altering art (well that is just too name a few)

Let me start by showing you one of my Layouts - Some of you may have seen this on UKS.




This Layout was done using the January's Gotta Craft Kit. (http://www.gottacraft.co.uk/) I am a big fan of black and white layouts. The red heart and title was cut out using a Craft Robo Pro and the flower was cut out using a Cricut.

1 comment:

Claire aka Feline said...

OMG Look at you....you have a blog lol, well done and I shall certainly be popping by regularly to see what you are up to, take care Jacqui :) xx